PUGGLEPAY ONLINE CASINOS
Pugglepay is a preferred method of payment for gambling lovers as with only a smartphone; the transaction can be made. Smart Payments Nordic AB runs this payment method. Players using Pugglepay make instant payments quickly, not going through the tiresome registration procedure, which may require downloading other apps.
Pugglepay was established in 2012 by two Swedish entrepreneurs. It made its first appearance in the year 2013 with its primary objective focused on gaming and gambling sectors. In the same year, the company started working with several brands like Europa Casino, Betsson Casino, and Mr. Green.
Pugglepay was founded in Sweden. After its creation, the method became popular at Scandinavian online casino sites. It is among the most reliable online payment methods for Swedish and Finnish players.
To open a Pugglepay account, you need to have a phone number registered in Sweden and Finland. The company then runs a credit check to determine your financial position. This helps it decide the amount of credit you are eligible to be given. The credit check is done after making the first purchase.
- Fast transaction speed- the simple steps involved in making a Pugglepay transaction wipe out any delays experienced with methods that require bank deposits. Once the payment and the amount are selected, the operation does not require any processing time.
- Convenient and secure- This method's reliability is high because there is no provision of personal details to the personnel at the Casino. The registration process is relatively simple and straightforward, no need for signing up.
- Cheaper- the Pugglepay and their casinos are always free of charge to use. This makes it less costly as even there is no transaction fee charged.
- Credit-based- this requires keenness from the user as they will be gambling with the money they do not have. Without responsibility, players can bet beyond their financial capabilities. Though there is a possibility of discussing for a delay in case you cannot pay off at the deadline.
Swedish players were able to make deposits using invoices that would later be paid for, generally within two weeks after the deposit. The deposited invoice would then be sent using a mobile phone. This prompts a code that is sent via text. After fourteen days, the player would go to the bank and pay off the bill using the send code.
Thus when at an online casino, players are required to select Pugglepay as payment method then follow the above easy steps to transfer funds. The primary requirement is a correct phone number because code is sent here on the initiation of the transaction. On transacting, the Pugglepay invoice is generated, which has to be cleared off in fourteen days of its creation.
MAKING WITHDRAWALS USING PUGGLEPAY
Being only operative on a mobile phone, it is not possible to make withdrawals from your gambling account using Pugglepay. When it comes to withdrawing funds, the recommendations are to use a bank account, e-wallet, or a bank card. It is important to note that all these methods incur a fee during withdrawing.
PROS AND CONS OF PUGGLEPAY
- As there is no registration or signing up required, the Pugglepay service is easy to use at any online gambling casino.
- It is convenient to make deposits to your gambling account because all you need is a mobile device with access to the internet.
- Pugglepay is secure because there is no financial or personal information required throughout the deposit transaction procedure. The Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority also regulates it; thus, all transactions of the company are closely monitored to prevent fraud.
- With Pugglepay, the deals are made anywhere and anytime without a first account or need of a personal computer.
- The invoicing method of deposits makes it possible for players to gamble with the money they may not have. This loan system of gambling makes Pugglepay preferable by many players.
- The payment method is available for use in Sweden and Finland, which limits people from other countries.
- The currencies used on Pugglepay are limited to the two states in which it is available as a casino payment method. This limits the currencies to SEK and EUR.
- While it is advantageous to operate on a credit system, this is disadvantageous on the other hand. It is difficult to control the use of funds on a credit system; hence one can incur a far greater debt than the money they have.
- If on the fourteenth day of issue of the invoice you are unable to pay back, you are likely to incur extra charges as the money gains an interest. If the funds cannot be paid after some interest gain, Pugglepay hands over to a debt collecting company.
- It is not possible to withdraw funds from your gambling account using Pugglepay, prompting other withdrawal methods.
PUGGLEPAY PAYMENT METHOD FAQ
- Is it safe to play at Pugglepay Casinos? Yes, it is reliable and cheaper. Puggleplay, neither do the Casinos charge any fees for using this method of transaction. This mobile-based method allows the use of credit on any mobile phone that accesses the internet. The safety is further attributed to the fact that the registration process is straightforward, no personal or financial data is required to use this method.
- How do I fund my player account with Pugglepay? First, find the deposit section on your favorite casino website then select Pugglepay. Depending on the game, enter the amount needed and proceed with payment. On processing the deposit, a text with a code is sent to your phone number. The send text is used to pay for the invoice within not more than two weeks since its issue.
CASINOS THAT ACCEPT PUGGLEPAY PAYMENT METHOD
Every Casino invests in having many payment methods as possible because they earn through customer deposits. Some Casinos which use Puggleplay payment include; Casumo, Bitstarz Casino, Bitcoin Casino, Cleopatra Casino, TTR, Jackpot Palace, Limo Play, Queen Vegas, Casino Carnaval, Casinohuone, and the Casino Kingdom. Though a Casino may have Pugglepay, you may not see this option as it only supports deposits from players of certain countries.