Polish Zloty Online Casinos
The Polish Zloty is believed to have first been used in the middle ages. The title Zloty was introduced between the 13th and 14th centuries to refer to all polish gold-based money. In 1496, the Sejm made the Zloty an official currency; back then, it was valued at 30 groszy. Considered the fastest rising economy in Europe, the Polish Zloty has gained widespread use on both foreign exchange rate markets and online casinos. Poland is part of the European Union, and according to the Treaty of Accession, it must replace the Polish Zloty with Euros. Most of the polish people are against this. Almost all top casinos across the globe, like Jackpot City, accept the Polish Zloty and also offer their bonuses through this currency amongst other top currencies.
Online and Land-based Casinos in Poland are highly regulated, and most of the offshore online casinos were blocked after the amendment to the 2009 Gambling law act. The 2017 amendment constituted a blocking mechanism to unlicensed online casino operators in Poland. The clause also obligated the payment options to stop providing withdrawal and deposit services into unlicensed offshore online casino operators. These stringent rules and regulations considerably lowered the number of foreign online casino operators. Despite the adverse effects caused by the amendment, it is believed that 50% of the Polish players still use unlicensed offshore online casinos. The land-based and online casino gaming in Poland is considered among the most regulated in Europe.
Features of PLN Gambling
Being among the most regulated countries when it comes to online casinos, there are very few advantages associated with using the PLN in online Casinos. The main benefit of using the Polish Zloty as a currency in Online Casinos is that you avoid the many transaction and exchange commissions and fees. Using the local currency also lets you not waste time calculating your bonus and winnings from another currency to the local one. Online casino gambling using Polish Zloty is also filled with disadvantages. The main one is that there are few top of the line Casinos that accept the Polish Zloty currency; hence you have very few choices. The other drawback is that almost all the payment options charge you both for depositing and withdrawing your winnings, which is very costly.
Make Deposit with Polish Zloty
Although the payment methods are restricted to only deposit to the licensed operators, there are several of them that the polish players can choose from. These payment methods are categorized into Credit and Debit cards like MasterCard and Visa, Mobile Phone payments like Zimpler and Boku, e-wallets like EcoBANQ, Neteller, Ecopayz, PayPal and Skrill, Voucher payments like Astropay and Cryptocurrencies like bitpay and elegro. All these payment options have their advantages and disadvantages, but the most used payment options include:
- ?Credit and debit cards and Paysafe cards are mostly used by many polish players because they are secure and reliable and meet the government regulations on online casinos. These payment options are also compatible with other money transfer options like PayPal and Skrill.
- ?PayPal and Skrill- these payment methods may not be safe or reliable as the credit and debit cards. Still, they are widely used to deposit Polish Zlotys in online casinos as they are more secretive than the credit and debit cards option.
- ?Trustly- these payment option allows online casino players to deposit Polish Zlotys and other currencies directly from their bank accounts to the online casinos without providing your bank personal details. This method is not only fast and secure, but it also keeps your data from the online casinos hence quite secretive.
It is worth mentioning that all these methods charge a transaction fee, which varies differently depending on the payment option.
How to make deposits into online casinos with Polish Zlotys
- ?You first need to identify and research the best online casino that perfectly suits your desires. You will want to go for a casino that accepts the Polish Zloty currency and also offers their bonuses through the Zloty.
- ?Create an account with your chosen online casino, log in, and go to the banking or payment options. Look at the allowed payment options and choose the one that you prefer.
- ?Fill in the bank details or the financial details, depending on the payment option you chose. Enter the amount while keeping in mind the minimum and maximum limits and then confirm the transaction through a secret code or a prompt from the payment option.
- ?Depending on the payment option you chose, some will take longer than others to reflect, but if you have done this correctly, it should be able to reflect in your online casino wallet.