Best New Online Casino 2021
Gambling is a lucrative business that enjoys constant demand on a global scale. Entrepreneurs eagerly invest in new casino operators because they know the profit will be big. Gamblers gladly welcome new projects because it means vivid experiences and higher chances to win. Each year, new gambling institutions appear on the market, bringing innovative products and services to the table.
The new online casino features a wide assortment of slots and table games, organizes events with vast prize pools, offers generous bonuses, and optimum cashout conditions. It's licensed, it runs equally smoothly in desktop and mobile format, and its friendly support team is available 24/7.
In this overview, you'll find ratings of the top new gambling sites that deserve your attention. We hand-pick only credible projects that we check personally to make sure they meet the strict selection criteria. Hopefully, our guide will help you select a platform that you may safely entrust your money to and enjoy top-notch entertainment.
What You Should Look for When Picking a New Casino
If you're planning to try your luck at a newcomer gambling institution, please check if it matches the subsequent criteria. You should do it in advance, before you sign up to the platform and top up your deposit. All the venues from our rating meet these criteria and in some aspects surpass our expectations.
- Licensing. It serves as a guarantee of honest payouts on the platform. For regulated projects, it's common to keep around 10% of the funds to themselves and to pay the remaining 90% to clients. Licensing authorities inspect gambling institutions regularly to make sure they don't cheat, comply with security standards, and don't fine-tune their software so that it becomes impossible to win, and comply with security standards. The number of the license and the name of the authority that issued it can normally be found in the footer of the casino's site. Most projects today obtain their licenses with the UKGC, Malta, or Curacao gaming authorities. When you find the number of the license in the footer, please visit the official site of the institution that issued it. If the new casino is listed on that site, feel free to entrust your savings with it.
- Bonuses. New projects often attract players with huge rewards: welcome bonuses, no deposit bonuses, deposit bonuses, free spins, and lotteries. They try to be more generous than older brands. For example, if an older brand might give you 100% on top of your first deposit and 50% on top of the second one, a newcomer might give you 100% on top of the first three deposits. If an older brand gives you 100 free spins, a newcomer might give 200. Closely read the terms of the bonuses before accepting them: there might be large wagering requirements (x40 or larger) that you wouldn't be able to complete.
- Games Variety. The assortment of games in a new project should cater to both seasoned and inexperienced gamblers. It should include slots, poker, baccarat, blackjack, keno, roulette, and other popular games, all represented in diverse varieties. Some slots should be based on popular movies, comics, and cartoons. Also, today it's essential to have table games with live dealers. Not all of them can be streamed on the app version, yet they should at least be available on desktop. It's important that a newcomer project should purchase games from renowned and trusted developers. Renowned providers regularly check if their software is used properly and isn't hacked. It serves as a guarantee of the project's honesty and generosity.
- Terms and Conditions. Before you start betting, please glance through the terms and conditions of the platform. Even though it might be a lengthy text typed in small font, you may use the "Ctrl + F" combination to find the parts that you should be particularly interested in: security guarantees, withdrawal policy, confidentiality issues. This section of the site should be available in full both on both desktop and mobile formats.
- Support Teams. To be able to compete with old established brands, newcomer projects should offer clients' support of outstanding quality. Support Teams should be available 24/7 over many communication channels: phone, email, or online chat. The support team should be friendly and competent, and all issues should be solved promptly.
- Payment Methods. A modern gambling institution should accept a vast variety of payment methods: bank cards, e-wallets, cryptocurrencies, mobile billing. All deposits should be instant regardless of the amount and the payment system. Withdrawals to e-wallets and crypto wallets should be instant or quick (up to 2 hours maximum). Only with bank cards, is it acceptable for a withdrawal to take up to several days because the processing time depends on the bank and not on the casino. To check the list of payment methods, their time range, commission percentage, minimum, and maximum deposit/withdrawal limits, please go to the corresponding section of the site. The link to it is normally located in the footer of the main page.
- Compatibility with desktop and mobile format. A gambling institution can't become a success if it's available only in desktop format. A new casino should have an app or a mobile site that runs equally smoothly on both iOS and Android. It should load quickly and have the same functionality as the desktop version. An app should be lightweight and free to download. To make sure it's the official software and not malware in disguise, please only download the app from the casino's official website, the AppStore, or the Google Play. For websites, it's a standard to use HTTPS and run on any browser that supports HTML5.
Older brands find it challenging to compete with new casinos. It's often easier to build a project from scratch than to improve an established one. The competition in the industry is fierce, and gamblers benefit from it.
Pros and Cons of New and Old Casinos
New casino sites predictably have a lot of benefits:
- They are built on an advanced technological base and have an original eye-catching design. They look more appealing than the old platforms and produce a better impression both in desktop and mobile format.
- New projects try to attract gamblers with innovative software, generous bonuses, advantageous affiliate programs, and other enticing features.
- They create more lucrative withdrawal conditions — for example, by accepting Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, increasing maximum withdrawal limits, and processing withdrawal requests as promptly as possible.
Keep in mind that some of these impressive offers might be temporary, especially the bonuses.
However, fresh projects inevitably have a few disadvantages as well:
- You can't be sure if you can trust them. Even if at a first glance a project meets all the criteria of a reputable and long-lasting one, it might turn out to be an exit scam.
- Most likely, there will be bugs, lags, and errors. If you detect a bug, please report it to the moderators so that they could fix it rapidly.
- There might be issues with withdrawals. If you hit the jackpot on your first day, the venue might not be able to pay it in full immediately — simply because its system isn't yet adjusted to large payments.
It would be wise if you distribute your time, funds, and efforts between a new project and the one that you're used to. Like this, you'll maximize your odds to win and minimize your risks. In case the new project goes bust, you'll keep on betting with the savings on your old account. If the new project takes off successfully — congratulations, you'll make the most of its perks and bonuses.
New Online Casino FAQ
What is the advantage of new casinos?
Brand new casino sites try to attract customers by offering innovative solutions and differentiating themselves from the established platforms. They create flexible and generous bonus systems, purchase freshly released games, feature diverse and advanced methods of payments. You might give them a try just for a change.
How often do new online casinos appear?
It takes a lot of time, effort, and money to get a license, buy games, and launch a casino. Still, new brands appear on the market every year to saturate the growing demand. The online gambling industry is steadily expanding which is good for gamblers because they get a wider choice and better odds to win.
Can I trust a new online casino?
Yes, but with caution. Always check if a new project is licensed, if its support team responds to inquiries, and if there aren't too many negative reviews about it. Never entrust all your savings at once to a new online casino. To play safe, distribute your funds between old and new platforms.
Do new casinos offers new games?
Yes, they try to attract gamblers by offering them new exciting games. However, a good project tries to find a smart balance between cutting-edge new games and the classics. A gambling institution can't rely only on new games because the classic hits have a big and dedicated following.