Japanese Yen online casinos
The Japanese yen was first used in 1871 by the Meiji government after replacing the Mon monetary system during the Edo period. The Yen as a unit of the United States dollar is only third after USD and the Euro as the most traded in the foreign exchange market both locally and globally. After World War II, the Japanese Yen was widely undervalued, and its value nosedived, but in 1973 after a tough period, it reached its peak value of 227 yens per $1.Many of the Japanese do not gamble, and many are believed to be against the Casino Act, but this is expected to change if the bill for the legalization of online and land-based casinos is passed.
Features of JPY Gambling
The Japanese Yen, although accepted by many top online casinos across the world, it has not been widely used in online gambling as it should that is until the reign of the current prime minister Shinzo Abe started. Since taking the oath of office, the Japan prime minister has been fighting for the legalization of online casinos and land-based casinos, and it is believed that this might lead to revenue of about $40 billion. In July 2016, japan took one step closer to legalizing online casinos amid extreme conditions and restrictions. But until online casinos are legalized, it remains banned, although some of the top online casinos in the world provide gambling in Japan. As much as online casinos and land-based casinos in Japan are illegal, it is believed that the money generated from them is almost equal to that of the United States who have more of their online casinos and land-based casinos legal.
As much as online gambling in Japan is illegal, no law prevents its citizens from gambling in offshore online casinos. The main advantage of using the Japanese yen in an online casino is that it is accepted by almost all popular and online casinos, so you have a wide range of choices. This is because the Japanese Yen is globally respected and used currency after the United States Dollar and the Euro. The other benefit of using the Japanese Yen currency in an online casino is that it provides you with many payment options that are secure and accepted across the world. The Japanese online casinos also does not impose any transaction fees while depositing, and so does some payment options which offer free deposit to online casinos using the local currency.
The Japanese people are currently waiting with bated breath if the new laws and regulations on both the land-based and online casino gambling will be passed. But until then, the Pachinko is the most used and the favorite slot machine for the Japanese Yen players.
Make deposit with Japanese Yen.
There are several payment options available to local players which include:
- ?Quick pay - Equipped with the latest encryption techniques and security features, Quick pay has the best online banking system in Japan and other countries. It also offers several options, such as different account types, but it tends to have high maintenance fees.
- ?Click2Pay- It is considered by many Japanese online Casino players as the safest payment options due to its top of the line encryption and security features. The payment option does not need your personal and private data; hence the safety of your online gaming activities is ensured.
- ?Skrill is one of the most used and among the oldest payment options for online casino players in Japan and outside. Depositing and withdrawing your winnings using Japanese yen is fast and easy using Skrill.
How to deposit in online casinos using the Japanese Yen
Having known and chosen the best payment option, it is time for a step by step guide on how to deposit to online casinos using the Japanese Yen.
- ?You first have to do your research on the best online casino that accepts the Japanese yen and also preferably that pays its bonus through the Japanese Yen.
- ?Register for an account at your chosen or preferred account. This will only take a few minutes.
- ?Login in to your account and go to the payment or banking page. Click on the deposit icon using your desired payment option.
- ?Insert the amount to deposit while paying attention to the minimum and maximum limits.
- ?Provide your bank details and confirm the deposit through a secret code or a notification from the payment option.