What is an iPhone Casino
iPhone casino games are steadily gaining popularity. With a smartphone, you can place bets from anywhere without being chained to a desktop. The functionality of mobile casinos is the same as that of desktop ones, and you can use more or less the same payment systems for top-ups and withdrawals.
If you’re looking for a credible iPhone mobile casino that pays, keep on reading. We hand-picked licensed casinos that purchase gaming software from reputable providers, offer an impressive variety of slots and table games and are renowned for their security and generosity. In this article, you’ll find useful tips on how to select the best slots app for iPhone and which criteria it should meet.
An iPhone Casino is a mobile casino that functions on an iPhone as an app or a mobile site. In most cases, iPhone casinos are mobile versions of desktop casinos, modified to work with iOS. It doesn’t matter if you have an iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone 8, or any other model — the casino should run smoothly on any Apple device that supports HTML 5. If you have to choose between a site and an app, remember that you can clean your browser history at any time so that no one finds out about your gambling passion.
How to Find Best iPhone Casino
The best iPhone casino should meet the following criteria:
- Licensing. Before you place your first bets on a platform, find its license number and the name of the authority that issued it. Go to the official site of the licensing organization and check if the project is listed there. If it is, you can trust it.
- Fast loading, no errors, or bugs.
- A vast assortment of games, nearly identical to that of the desktop version.
- A flexible bonus system: all the bonuses available in the desktop version plus some special perks for iPhone users.
- Mobile-friendly design, no large banners or pop-ups. Mobile casino sites and apps contain less text and graphic details as their desktop counterparts. All the attention should be focused exclusively on games.
- Quick or instant top-ups and withdrawals, compatibility with diverse payment systems.
- Availability of all the main features of the desktop version. The terms and conditions of the platform should be published in its app or mobile site. Clients’ support should be available 24/7.
You can also rely on the lists of the prestigious industry awards: eGR Awards, Gaming Intelligence Awards, Global Gaming Awards, International Gaming Awards, WIG Women in Gaming Diversity Awards. The projects that have ever been mentioned in mobile gaming awards are worth trying.
You should download iPhone casino apps only from the AppStore or from the official site of this casino. If you find a link with the download on a third-party site, it is most likely malware. Most casinos distribute their apps for free. If someone suggests you should pay for an app, most likely it’s a scam.
Why It’s Better To Play on iPhone
Today, most of the world’s population uses an iPhone as their primary phone. Therefore, the developers of mobile casinos have made the best apps for players on iOS.
- The iPhone is the most secure smartphone in the world. You can play for real money in a mobile casino knowing that your account won’t be hacked. Your payment credentials and private data won’t leak.
- Software providers strive to deliver the most eye-catching and fascinating games for iPhone owners. Retina display with high resolution allows you to enjoy the animation to the max.
- Mobile casino sites and apps for the iPhone have a sleek design and user-friendly interface. It will take you just a couple of minutes to figure out how they work.
- Modern iPhones have long battery life, so you may keep on betting even if you’re on a beach or a long walk.
- Some casinos accept mobile billing. You may top up your deposit from your mobile operator account.
As for drawbacks, you shouldn’t leave your iPhone unattended in a public place. If a stranger gets hold of your account, you might lose your funds and your hard-earned status on the platform.
You should log out each time when you finish gambling and don’t allow your phone to auto-fill your account data when logging in. If a child gets hold of your casino account, they might spend all of your funds, and the administration might ban your account for suspicious behavior.
Casino Games Variety on iPhone
Mobile sites and gambling apps iPhone offer the same assortment of games as desktop versions of the casino: Roulette, Blackjack, Slots, Baccarat, Video Poker, Craps, Keno, Faro, and many others.
By design, slot machines practically don’t differ from the ones in the desktop version. Their rules and functions are identical. You can try free slot games in demo mode before you register, without risking any real funds.
As for games with live dealers, some of them are unavailable in mobile format. The problem is on the developer side, and hopefully, it will be overcome in the next few years.
iPhone Casino Bonuses
One of the main advantages of real money casino apps for iPhone is their generous bonus system. You may receive an iPhone casino with no deposit bonus for the mere fact of downloading the application or creating an account on the mobile site (if you don’t have an account in the desktop version yet). No deposit bonuses might be distributed to celebrate meaningful occasions: the launch of a new version of the app, the anniversary of the platform, the start of a collaboration with a new software provider.
You may also receive deposit bonuses in an iPhone casino — for example, if you top up your deposit through a certain payment system. Some platforms offer cashback: you get back a certain ratio of your top-ups or of what you lost in bets. Many projects feature a VIP program: the more time and funds you spend on the platform, the higher your rating and the more generous the bonuses that you receive will be.
iPhone Casinos FAQ
Can I play for real money on my iPhone?
Yes. If you wish, you may try to play in free demo mode without registration first. To place bets with real money and cash out, you need to register.
What casino games can I play on my iPhone?
You may play nearly all the games that are featured in the desktop casino: slots, table games, card games, etc. Only some games with live dealers might be unavailable in mobile format.
Can I play free online casino games on my iPhone?
Yes, you can. Before you sign up for the platform, you can play for free to figure out how the system works. This way, you won’t be able to withdraw your winnings to your bank card or e-wallet.
Can I use the same account that I use on my computer?
Yes, you should use the same account. In most casinos, it’s prohibited to create multiple accounts per user.