All About CoinsPaid Payment Option
Initially, CoinsPaid was an internal department of a crypto-processing and gaming organization that was founded in the year 2008. The rising popularity of cryptocurrencies and increasing innovation in the gaming circuit prompted CoinsPaid to form a brand in the year 2018. It currently operates under Dream Finance OU and has its license issued under the jurisdiction of Estonia.
Cryptocurrencies have taken the world by storm and they are increasingly becoming popular digital assets. It is no wonder that casinos are making provisions to incorporate bitcoins as a mode of payment for different games. CoinsPaid rose up to this occasion and successfully created a web wallet that facilitates smooth transactions of cryptocurrencies. It has mastered the art of creating crypto assets and robust APIs for the smooth processing of various transactions.
CoinsPaid has created an identity for itself by bringing to the world a plethora of value propositions. Some of them are:
- It has around 50 crypto assets to its name. CoinsPaid is working towards improving its crypto assets to bring in more stability and monetary value to it.
- It provides excellent business and financial solutions to its clients. It aids them in understanding the cryptocurrency market and guides them in making fruitful investments.
- CoinsPaid has crafted some of the best application program interfaces which allow hassle-free and fast transactions.
- CoinsPaid has partnered with gambling giant SoftSwiss to provide its gaming and payments expertise to various casinos worldwide.
CoinsPaid Deposit and Withdrawals
CoinsPaid is a new age payment method that allows the players to deposit and withdraw from casinos using cryptocurrencies. CoinsPaid works with 30 variants of crypto coins like Litecoin, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, to name a few.
Here are the simple steps through which you can deposit using CoinsPaid:
- First, you need to create a CoinsPaid wallet
To create a CoinsPaid wallet, you need to go to the CoinsPaid site, select your country, and fill in your details as required. You have to provide your email address and set up a password for the wallet. You will find a QR code there which you have to scan with your mobile to receive an authentication code. Once you authenticate the code, your CoinsPaid wallet will get created which you can top up and make as many transactions as you want.
- Make a deposit in your casino account
Nowadays, many casinos have started accepting Bitcoins, Litecoin, Ethereum. They also have CoinsPaid as one of their payment options. You need to go to the �Deposit' section of the casino website and select �CoinsPaid' as your mode of payment. You will see a QR code flashed on the screen. Scan the code with your mobile phone and it will link your casino account to your CoinsPaid wallet. You can go ahead and deposit the required amount.
- Check the balance on your casino account
After the payment, you should be able to see the change getting reflected in your casino account.
CoinsPaid withdrawal is a smooth process that takes just a few seconds. All you need to do is select �CoinsPaid' as your mode of withdrawal. You will get an address link of CoinsPaid where you will have your winning amount deposited. The withdrawal process takes place instantly though the casino might take some time to verify your claims and process the amount.
All in all, it hardly takes a minimum of a few hours to have your withdrawal amount deposited into your CoinsPaid wallet. The maximum time for processing your withdrawal amount can stretch up to a few days owing to the policies and verification process of the casinos.
Pros and Cons of CoinsPaid
CoinsPaid has earned a name for itself as a multi-currency and cryptocurrency wallet which aids in various transactions and multiple fiat currency exchanges. It offers a plethora of services to the players which makes it convenient for them to pay swiftly and enjoy the game.
Here is a list of the pros and cons of CoinsPaid which you can go through to understand more about its services:
Pros of CoinsPaid:
- It has an inbuilt cryptocurrency address book and cryptocurrency exchange set-up.
- It can work with over 50 cryptocurrencies like Ethereum, Ripple, Tether, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, and many more.
- It can support over 25 fiat currencies worldwide like US Dollars, Great Britain Pounds, Russian Rubles, Euros, Yen, to name a few.
- It offers an enviable loyalty program for its users which is replete with a lot of benefits and can be availed on accruing sufficient points.
- CoinsPaid provides 24/7 customer support. So you need not worry if you get stuck with any query or complaint regarding any service.
- It strictly adheres to transaction compliance and rules and also performs regular audits under the guidance of third-party auditors.
- One of the striking features of CoinsPaid is its instant notification system for any transaction conducted, especially for widely used currencies.
- CoinsPaid is highly recognized for its seamless integration with all the casinos.
- It charges next to zero fees for any sort of transaction so you can save a lot for any type of cryptocurrency exchange you make.
Cons of CoinsPaid
- CoinsPaid is not available in some of the countries due to restrictions on cryptocurrencies. Hence, players in some countries will not be able to avail of the services.
- CoinsPaid imposes certain limits on the transaction amount. This can prove as a hindrance for some people who want to transfer big amount.
- You need to go through a lengthy verification process in order to lift the limit restriction.
CoinsPaid Casinos FAQ
Is It Safe to Play at CoinsPaid Casinos?
Yes, CoinsPaid casinos are safe in terms of legal compliance. The software interface is built in a secure manner with SSL encryption to avoid any fraud activities. Hence, the casinos associated with CoinsPaid provide a safe and secure payment gateway without compromising any sensitive data.
Do Every Casino Accept an CoinsPaid?
CoinsPaid is licensed under the jurisdiction of Estonia and caters to the customers within the boundaries of the European Union. Any casino which has a provision to pay through cryptocurrencies has CoinsPaid as one of its payment options. It is slowly making its presence felt worldwide.
Are CoinsPaid Casinos Legit?
Yes, CoinsPaid casinos are legit and safe as they have a proper license to utilize such services. Casinos having permission to transact through bitcoins employ the services of CoinsPaid. Hence, CoinsPaid casinos are legitimate entities.
Best CoinsPaid Casinos 2021